Airport Authority of India has released the notification to fill 105 Junior Assistant vacancies. Check the ADVT.No.02/2017/ER-Rectt. (Jr.Asstt. (FS)) if you are interested to join in Airport Authority of India. Online Registration for “Recruitment for the post of Jr. Assistant (Fire Service)” has already started form 19th June 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AAI Recruitment 2017 on or before 19th July 2017.
Before you apply, contenders are advised to download and check the AAI JR. Assistant Notification 2017. You can check eligibility criteria details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Pay scale through this direct link, https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/1258/EForms/image/pdf/Jr-Asstt-FS-16-06-17.pdf.
It invites applications from the candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States.
Candidates who have completed 12th Standard or Diploma from any recognised University or Board are eligible to apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Vacancies. The lower and upper age limit required to apply for fire services posts is 18 and 30 years. Aspirants will be selected based on his performance in written test followed by Medical; Driving and Endurance Test. Selected candidates will get a Pay scale in the range of Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 28500/-.
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website, aai.aero
- Under Notice, click RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (FIRE SERVICES)
- A new screen will open, read the given instructions and click start at the end of the page.
- Provide the personal Details and click submit.
- Registration Completed message will shown.
- User ID & Password informations will automatically generated and send to your given E-mail ID.
- Login using the user ID & Password and then click Go to Application form
- Fill the Application Form and upload necessary documents
- Finally pay the fees through online
- Download the Application Form and save it for future reference.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.