All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam (AISEEE) 2018 Admit Card will be released by SCSVMV University. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who will submit the AISEEE application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- AISEEE 2018 Admit Card will be available in the online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of AISEEE.
- Candidates can download the AISEEE 2018 Admit Card by entering their username and password ten days before AISEEE 2018.
- AISEEE 2018 Admit card will contain important details and instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry certain documents on the day of examination.
AISEEE 2018 Important Dates
Tentative dates for AISEEE Admit Card 2018 are given below:
|AISEEE 2018 Offline Test||April 23, 2018|
|AISEEE 2018 Online Test||April 14, 2018 – April 22, 2018|
|Admit Card for offline Test||April 10, 2018|
|Admit Card for Online Test||April 02, 2018|
|Result||April 30, 2018|
How to download AISEEE Admit Card?
SCSVMV University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AISEEE Entrance Test ten days before the exam. Candidates will have the provision to download the admit card till the day of examination. Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website and follow the instructions given on the admit card.
The following steps can be followed by candidates to download the AISEEE 2018 Admit card.
Step 1: Candidates should visit the AISEEE 2018 official website- http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the tab for “Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for AISEEE 2018 test”.
Step 3: Candidates are required to enter details like Username and Password carefully in the fields provided.
Step 4: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Step 5: The online Admit card for AISEEE 2018 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates have to download and print copies of the same. Admit card should be preserved for future reference.
Note: Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. Admit card of AISEEE 2018 will be available only through online mode.
Details on AISEEE 2018 Admit card
AISEEE 2018 Admit card is an important document that contains some crucial details given below:
- Roll number of candidate
- Application number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Test venue/ center
- Category of the candidate (as mentioned in the Application form)
- Date and time of the AISEEE 2018 examination
- Reporting time at the AISEEE Exam Center
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
- Instructions to be followed on the exam day
Note: No request to change the exam venue or exam timings will be entertained by AISEEE University.
Discrepancy in Admit Card
Candidates are required to carefully check all the details mentioned in the AISEEE 2018 Admit Card. If any discrepancy is found, it should immediately be brought to the notice of SCSVMV University. Candidates can also contact the authorities if they face any problem in downloading the admit card. Address to contact the SCSVMV University is given below.
Mobile: 9629032323, 9629001144, 044-27264179
E- Mail: [email protected]
Working hours: 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM (Except Sunday)
Documents required with Hall ticket
On the day of AISEEE entrance examination, the most important document to be carried by candidates is AISEEE Admit Card. Entry without admit card will not be permitted in the exam center. The following documents should be carried by candidates along with admit card:
- AISEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Identity Proof in original
- Photocopy of Identity proof
Candidates need to carry the above mentioned documents without fail to the examination center as entry without these documents will not be permitted.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are required to follow certain instructions on the day of AISEEE 2018 entrance test to avoid any kind of problem during the test. AISEEE 2018 Admit Card will contain the set of instructions to be followed by candidates.
- Candidates without AISEEE 2018 Admit Card will not be permitted to take the entrance test under any circumstances.
- Candidates should safely preserve the admit card safely during the entire duration of the test as they have to produce it anytime to the invigilator during the examination.
- Candidates who want to take offline test have to use black ballpoint pen only for marking responses (answers) and for all other entries.
- Candidates are advised to occupy their seats in the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the test. Candidates arriving late after the notified time will not be allowed to take the test.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring electronic gadgets such as calculators, calculating devices like Cellular (mobile) phone / pager, etc. in the examination hall.
- Candidates should enter all the details like their Name, candidate number etc. carefully on the answer sheet.
- Removal of any page(s) from the AISEEE 2018 test booklet is strictly prohibited. If any page is found to be missing from the test booklet, the candidate will be proceeded against and will be liable for criminal action.
- Candidates will not be given permission to leave the examination hall before the completion of test, and without handing over the answer sheet and question paper to the invigilator.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any text material, printed or handwritten in the examination hall.
- Chits or any other written material is not allowed in the examination center except the admit card.
- Candidates should not bring log tables, slide rules, electronic watches, laptops, mobile phones or any such device in the exam hall.
- Use or possession of such devices is strictly prohibited during the AISEEE 2018 entrance test and the candidate will be expelled if found using or possessing these devices.