Important Banking Awareness Questions on BHIM App and BBPS for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams. Bharat Bill Payment System BHIM App Banking Awareness
- What does S stands for in BBPS?
- _____ will be the single authorized entity operating the BBPS.
- ______ will function as the authorized Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit (BBPCU) in BBPS?
B) Sponsor Banks
- Bharat Bill Payment Operating Units (BBPOUs) will be the authorized by ____ ?
C) Finance Ministry
- Banks which are desirous of operating as BBPOUs would need to obtain one-time approval from the Reserve Bank of India under the ___________.
A) Companies Act 2013
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- The Virtual Private Address in BHIM App has the extension of?
B) name of the bank
- What is the daily limit of transaction in BHIM app?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 20,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- What is the limit on transaction for a single transaction in BHIM app?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- BHIM app is based on?
- BHIM app is developed by?