BHU UET 2018 Admit Card will be released in April 2018 via online mode on the official website of Banaras Hindu University for undergraduate applicants.
- It will not be delivered to students by post or any other means.
- Students can easily view the admit card by entering the prompted credentials which includes Name, guardian’s name and application number.
- They will then have to download and take a print out of it as well for further examination endeavor.
- In case of any discrepancy with the given information by the candidate in the admit card, they must raise a request online or offline with Banaras Hindu University to rectify and correct the information latest before April 2018.
BHU UET 2018 will be held across 16 major cities where blind candidates will be given Varanasi center. Candidates will have to fill 5 options for test centers.
BHU UET 2018 Dates
There are some important exam dates that candidates need to keep a note on, so that they do not miss out on it. Below mentioned are all the important dates tentatively. They must check with the dates time and again on the official site of BHU to be clear and hence, avoid confusion.
|Start date for online application||January 2018|
|Last date for online application||March 2018|
|Start date for downloading of admit card||First week of April 2018|
|Last date for rectifying the discrepancy in the admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||Last week of April 2018|
How to Download BHU UET 2018 Admit Card?
Admit card is one of the most necessary document for students to appear for BHU UET 2018 without which they will not be allowed in the allotted examination center. Candidates are required to download their respective admit card online from the official site of BHU and take a print out of it to carry it to the examination center.
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to download their BHU UET 2018 admit card:
- Go to the official site of BHU, www.bhuonline.in
- Candidates need to click on the link BHU UET 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter the credentials candidate’s name and registration number
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
- The required Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “download admit card “.
- Once the admit card is successfully downloaded, it is, then, can be viewed in the pdf format.
- Take a print out of it.
Details on BHU UET 2018 Admit Card
All the details that are present on the admit card, are given by candidates at the time of filling BHU UET 2018 Application Form. Hence, all details are expected to be correct and genuine.
There are various details that are present on BHU UET 2018 Admit Card which is listed below:
- Applicant’s name.
- Enrollment number
- Applicant’s date of birth.
- Application number
- Photograph and signature
- Name of the examination center
- Couse name for which the applicant has applied
- Date, day, and time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Applicant’s gender
- Applicant’s category
- Other test instructions
Discrepancy in BHU UET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must carefully examine the received admit card for all the entries therein. The personal information will be same as given by the candidates in the application form.
In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, candidate must inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No excuse would be accepted and hence, no considerations will be given to the candidate who does not inform timely.
There are various helpline numbers of BHU as well on which students can contact at this kind of situation. Controller of examination helpline number is 011-2368466/ 2307255. Students may also mail the whole issue with the screenshots to the concerned person.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidates must carry minimum of 2 copies of their extracted admit card to the test Centre. Other than the admit card, there are various documents students must carry along with them which includes the original identity proof that could be any of the following:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar card or smart card,
- Driving license,
- Voter’s ID or College/School ID Card.
- Entry in the examination center will not be granted to any candidate without these documents.
BHU UET 2018 Exam Centers
There are many centers across India for BHU UET 2018 examination provided there are sufficient students appearing for the examination. Some of the expected test centers are mentioned below in the tabulated form:
Students must make a note that they have all the rights as per BHU to reserve the right to cancel any of the centres except Varanasi without assigning any reason on their behalf. Candidates should choose altogether five centres in order of preference in their application form. The allotted centre will be mentioned in UKSEE 2018 Admit Card which cannot be changed in any case. However, blind candidates will be allotted Varanasi Centre only.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are required to carry their Admit cards with them to attend the Entrance Test. Candidates admit card will be verified by authorized invigilators to confirm their identity. Authorities or invigilators may ask to complete some formalities such as signatures etc. to complete with the verification process.
- Candidates should keep their Admit card safely even after the Entrance exam as they would be asked to present it before the University Committee, if in case the candidate is selected for Counselling.
- Candidates are expected to be at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the given time. They should take their seats as per their roll numbers. In case, a student is unable to find his/her allotted seat, he/she can confirm the same with the invigilators.
- Moreover, the grace period for the test is 30 minutes after which the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Exam hall before the due time i.e. unless the exam time complete.
- In case, student leaves the examination hall before the due time, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter the hall. No extra time will be permitted to the candidates.
- Electronic devices such as calculators, digital watches, mobile phones, pencil box, log tables, Clark tables, electronic watches, etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
- If any candidate violates the rules they will be subjected to Admit Card Cancellation and won’t be able to attend the exam.
- There are no waiting facilities for families or friends of the candidates at the respective exam center.