The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2017. Candidates seeking admissions into Diploma (PE, PPE, PHD & PM) Courses had applied for the Entrance Exam. Authorities decided to conduct Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam on June 24 & 25, 2017. Now, Candidates can download Bihar Polytechnic Hall Ticket from the official website at bceceboard.com.
A huge number of students submitted their applications for Polytechnic Engineering/ Part Time 4 years/ Para Medical Dental (Matric Level)/(Intermediate Level).
How to Download the Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2017 :
- Go to the official website, bceceboard.com
- Click Download Admit Card of DCECE-2017
- Then a new window will open
- Enter Registration No./Username & password and click sign in.
- Admit card appears on the screen
- Download and save a copy for future reference
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.