The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-II. The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 44,900 to Rs 14,24,00. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a preliminary exam, physical test and main written exam. The last date for submission of application is August 2.
The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a Bachelor’s degree of any university incorporated by an act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India. The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 20 years.
How to apply online:
- Go to the official website, gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, under Online application click on the link “Apply”
- Then Click “Apply now” button in the Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2 – 201718 row
- Read the instructions carefully and click apply now button
- Fill all the required details and then upload your photo in the given form
- Finally pay the exam fees through online bank transfer
- Once completed, click on submit button
- Download and take a print out of the form for future reference
About GPSC :
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960. In March 2017, the GPSC initiated recruitment for 335 posts in various departments.