IBSAT 2016 Exam Dates, Admission details, Online Application, Registration, Eligibility, Paper pattern released – Apply on or before 9th december 2016
IBSAT 2016 Exam Dates has been announced in the official website www.ibsindia.org. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has announced the exam dates for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT-2016), which will be conducted in December 2016.
About IBSAT 2016
IBSAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs offered at IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at Hyderabad campus for the session 2017.
IBSAT 2016 Exam Dates
The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Friday, December 16, 2016 toTuesday, December 27, 2016.
IBSAT 2016 Application
July 01, 2016; To: Dec 09, 2016
IBSAT 2016 Test Dates
Dec 16, 2016; To: Dec 27, 2016
IBSAT 2016 Result
January 06, 2017
January 20–January 30, 2017 in 40 cities
MBA/ PGPM Program: February 17-26, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
PhD Program: March 18-20, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
Eligibility for IBSAT 2016
2 year Management Program
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates who don’t have a English medium graduation must submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2017.
- Final year bachelor’s degree course students can also apply provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2017.
- The admission will be confirmed after submitting the original marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility.
- The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2017.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2017 onwards.
CAT/ GMAT® / NMAT
GMAT® scores (from 2014 onwards), NMAT by GMACTM 2016 and CAT 2016 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2016. Candidates with GMAT® , NMAT by GMACTMor CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2016.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2016 / GMAT® (from 2014 onwards) /, NMAT by GMACTM 2016 / CAT 2016 scores for admission to the following programs:
MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,
IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
Successful candidates based on IBSAT 2016/ GMAT® (2014 onwards) / NMAT by GMACTM 2016/ CAT 2016 score will be called for the verfication & interview at IBS Hyderabad in February 2017, which comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus – Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses – Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai
and IBS Pune campuses – Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum.
Application Procedure for IBSAT 2016:
How to Apply for IBSAT 2016?
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1800.
IBSAT bulletin can be received either from marketing offices or it can be applied online by paying the payment of Rs. 1800/-
IBS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77
Email: [email protected]
Paper Pattern for IBSAT 2016:
- IBSAT is a computer based test, being conducted at 100 test centers across India. This test scores a person on the basis of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- It is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
There are 9 campuses of ICFAI Business School in India. Check the list of IBS campuses here
For full details – Click here
For more details visit official website www.ibsindia.org/admissions/
Best wishes – gconnect.in