Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form eligible candidates for the Jharkhand Joint Police Sub-Inspector Competitive Exam 2017. Online application is available on the commission’s official website at Jssc.in. The recruitment will be done for more than 3000 vacancies. Candidates applying for the recruitment must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute. Candidates who are selected for recruitment will be paid according to Grade Pay II (6th pay commission).
Important Dates :
Last date to apply online: August 13, 2017
Last date to pay application fee: August 14, 2017
Last date to upload photo and signature: August 16, 2017
Computer-based Preliminary Test (tentative date): Last week of August 2017 to Second week of September 2017
Main Examination: November 2017
How to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website, Jssc.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Online Application For Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination-2017”
- A new page will open
- If you are a new user, first Register yourself.
- Click on the new registration tab and fill all the required details
- Click on Submit button
- Once registered, login using the Login ID & Password
- Then proceed to fill the remaining details in the form as per the instructions given
- Download the form after you have completed & submitted the form
- Take a print out of the same for future use
Application Process and Fee :
The online application process can be completed on either www.jssc.in or www.jssc.nic.in. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 460. For candidates from Jharkhand state and belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, the application fee is Rs. 115. The application fee could be remitted online through debit or credit card or through e-challan at any State Bank of India branch.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be done after four stages of selection – Preliminary Test, Main Exam, Physical Examination, and Medical Examination. Both Preliminary exam and Main exam will have multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 3 marks. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The question paper will be in Hindi and English languages.