The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has released an official notification regarding the first year admission to the full-time postgraduate hotel management and catering technology (MAH HM CET) on the official website, the link for which is mhmct2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
All the interested, eligible candidates are requested to apply through prescribed latest by July 28 till 5 pm only.
How to apply for Maharashtra HMCT:
- Go to the official website, mhmct2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on “new registration”
- Select whether you have appeared for MAH M HMCT CET 2017 or not
- Enter all the required information
- Submit your application
- Take print out of the same and keep a copy for further reference.
- Candidates will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in hotel management and catering technology or its equivalent
- Candidates should have scored at least 50 (45 for reserved categories) per cent in their Bachelor’s
- Candidates should either have obtained a high score in MAH HM CET 2017
- Interested candidates need to carry a DD of Rs 5000 (Rs 1000 for reserved categories) during the counselling process.
Last date to register: July 28
Verification process: July 31 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm)
Final merit list: July 31 (1.30 pm)
Counselling: July 31 (after 2 pm)
Reporting/confirmation of admission: August 1 to August 3
Academic year begins: August 7
The role of the Directorate is to maintain and enhance the standard and quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing developing government institutions, guiding and supervising the aided and private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions etc.