Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the result for the recruitment exam conducted for the posts of Librarian (Grade- III). Candidates can view their result and cut-off marks at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The exam was held on November 13, 2016.
Last year, RSMSSB had released the recruitment notification to fill a total of 562 posts. The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview/ examinations conducted by the organisation.
How to check the RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2016 result :
- Log on to the official website of the Rajasthan RSMSSB, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab ‘Result’
- You’ll be directed to a new page. Click on ‘librarian grade 3 2016 result and cut-off marks’
- Enter your application number, select your date of birth by clicking on the calendar icon and enter the text as given in the image box on the page.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use.