The result of Special Management Executive (SME) scale II and III online exam has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI). All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at the official website www.sbi.co.in. The shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for group exercise and interview.
The exam was conducted on June 18 for selecting candidates for the 554 posts of Special Management Executives. The final merit list will be made on the basis of the online exam, group exercise and interview.
How to check the SBI Management Executives online exam 2017 result :
- Go to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on the link for ‘Career’, placed on top right corner of the page
- A new window will open
- Click on ‘Recruitment for 554 Special Management Executive (SME) in SBI’
- A PDF fill will open displaying roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- Press Ctrl+F, enter your roll number to check the result
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
Candidates will have to qualify in both the online test and group exercise and interview separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the online exam will be normalised to out of 75 and marks secured in group exercise and/or interview will be normalised to out of 25.
the total of 554 vacancies for which application were invited, 273 were in scale III and 281 in scale II cadre. Against the vacant posts in both the categories, as many as 364 candidates have been selected for the first category while 571 candidates have made it for the second one.