The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the admit cards of the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed CET 2017). All the candidates can download the admit cards from the official website, the link or which is edcet.tsche.ac.in
The exam is held for granting admission to B.Ed. regular course in the colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. According to reports, Osmania University will conduct TS Ed CET 2017 on July 16 from 11 am to 1 pm. The last date for registration to TS Ed CET 2017 was July 6.
- The Ed CET 2017 test will contain a total of 150 multiple choice questions
- The test would be divided into three parts
- In Part A, questions on General English will be quizzed
- In Part B will have ask questions on GK and teaching aptitude
- However, Part C is subject-wise and will have 100 questions.
Further, the preliminary keys will be released on July 19 and results on July 28.
How to download TS EdCET 2017 admit card :
- Go to the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Download hall ticket’ link under Application Column
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click Get Hall Ticket Button
- Admit will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future use.
About TSEd.CET :
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2017 (TSEd.CET-2017) will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. Osmania University established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in the Country, third oldest in South India and the First in the princely state of Hyderabad. The establishment of Osmania University symbolises a renaissance in the Indian Educational System and has shown a remarkable resilience throughout its existence.