Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering). Applications are invited from candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiar) and Scheduled Tribes only. The recruitment will be in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service. Last day for submission of applications is 2 August 2017. Interested candidates should go through the online job notification properly before applying. Details of the job can be found at tnpsc.gov.in. The Commission will conduct written exam on 7 October 2017.
There is no maximum age limit for applying to the post; however the minimum age is 18 years. The minimum educational qualification is B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical) or B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering). Along with the educational qualification, applicants also need to have adequate knowledge in Tamil language.
The Commission will conduct written exam which will comprise of two papers. Interview will also form an important part of the selection process. The total mark will be 570 out of which only 70 marks will be for interview. The question paper will be bilingual: English and Tamil, except English language paper.
Examination will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai.
How to Apply Online for Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Go to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying any Recruitment/Post candidates should verify and update their profile/details of One Time Registration available in the candidate’s dashboard duly Login in One Time Registration.
- On the home page, click on the link “Apply Online”
- Under Current Notifications, click on Apply link for the “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING) INCLUDED IN TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICE FOR SC/SC(A) AND ST BACKLOG VACANCIES”
- Enter Login id, password and then click submit button
- Fill all the required details & submit form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.