The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the admit cards of the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website, upsc.gov.in
The exam will be conducted on August 13.
Candidates will be selected against the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation and North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
How to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, under What’s new display Click on the link, ‘e-admit card Combined Medical Services Examination 2017’
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Read the instructions carefully and download it
- Take a printout for future use
Agartala Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizwal, Imphal, Portblair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvanathapuram, Lucknow, Dehradun, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwad, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur And Vishakhapatnam.