The Indian Engineering Services (IES) examination 2017 results has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official website – upsc.gov.in. The Commission conducted the preliminary examination on May 14, 2017 to fill approximately 440 engineering positions in various departments of the central government.
The interview of candidates who have qualified for the personality test is likely to be held during July-August, 2017 onwards. The candidates can check their results by following the steps written below.
How to check UPSC IES results 2017:
- Go to the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the “What’s new” section on the right hand side, click on the Indian Engineering Services 2017′ results link
- A new page will open. Click the pdf file
- A pdf file will showing names of successful candidates
- Check and take a print out for future reference
As per an official notification, the successful candidates have to bring their original certificates with respect to their age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc at the time of the personality test.