The Director General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP NEET 2017 counselling result on its official website, upneet.gov.in. The counselling was conducted for medical aspirants who cracked NEET for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 exam on May 7. A total of 11,38,890 candidates appeared for the exam in 10 languages at 1,921 centres in 103 cities.
How to check the UP NEET Counselling Result 2017 :
- Go to the official website, upneet.gov.in
- On the home page, under candidate services, click on the Allotment Result Link
- A new page will open
- Select the course and Enter the NEET Roll Number, NEET Application Number & Captcha
- Then click “Get Result” button
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
NEET is conducted for admission into MBBS and BDS courses across the country. The exam consisted of 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology). The duration of the exam was of three hours.
Around 10.5 lakh students appeared for the exam in either Hindi or English while around 1.25 lakh to 1.50 lakh students appeared in eight vernacular languages.